Negotiation Resources for Jobseekers
The answer is YES -
you CAN negotiate.
Everyone deserves to
get paid fairly.
That's why this resource
is ❗FREE ❗for everyone.
This resource is for you if:
✅ You feel nervous about negotiating a job offer for the first time.
✅ You're overwhelmed with all the negotiation advice out there.
✅ You want to reliable source of information.
This resource is NOT for you if:
❌ You're looking for more advanced negotiation skills.
❌ You expect a guarantee to get the job offer you want.
❌You need negotiation help on closing clients or sales.
We love these negotiation 🌟WINS🌟:
Negotiation Resources for Jobseekers includes:
- Must-have tools including a counter-offer template and a negotiation salary calculator.
- Money mindset shifts to stop negotiating with yourself.
- List of industry leaders and experts to learn from.
This is a living, breathing document.
We will keep adding to it over time as we come across great negotiation resources.
Pay what you can
This is a "pay what you can" item.
You can pay $0 and still receive full access to the document.
Any contributions will fuel our mission for economic empowerment.
Help us keep this resource free by sharing this page with your network.
- Under Name a Fair Price, type in any amount. To get it for free, type 0.
- Click I want this!
- Enter your email address, accept the Terms, and click Get.
- You'll be redirected in less than five seconds to the Negotiation Resources for Jobseekers document.
About the author
I'm Susan Lee, the founder of Hey Ms. Lee. I create content on women empowerment and leadership.
And I want you to EARN my mistakes.
When I left my teacher career, I took the first offer without negotiating.
A mentor told me how I left money on the table.
I swore I would be ready next time.
This is what happened next 👇
- My first negotiation resulted in a sixty-percent salary increase.
- Two months later, I negotiated a ten-percent raise.
- About a year later, I landed a six-figure salary.
I told my friends about my wins. They asked me to help them negotiate.
Since 2020, I've helped women achieved an average of an $8,000 yearly salary increase.
I'm not a negotiation coach.
I'm a teacher at heart who shares everything she knows to improve the well-being of others.
Thank you for your support!
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Share your negotiation success story with me at email@example.com
Lifetime access to a curated collection of negotiation resources for jobseekers